"The Basin Rambler" is our special free running day service linking Montrose High Street and Montrose Railway Station with the Caledonian Railway at Bridge of Dun, House of Dun and the Montrose Air Station Heritage Centre.
Due to the age of our vehicles the bus used may not be suitable for the carriage of disabled passengers. Services may be altered, curtailed or suspended without prior notice.
For 2020, this FREE service operates on the following dates:
- Easter weekend: To be finalised.
- Summer Sundays: To be finalised.
- Exploring Angus North Hop weekend: To be finalised.(standard Rambler timetable on both days)
- Day Out with Thomas weekends (different timetable): To be finalised.- click here for bus timetable (external link)
- Diesel Operating Weekend (different timetable):To be finalised. - click here for bus timetable (external link)
Caledonian Railway - website (external link)
Montrose Air Station Heritage centre - website (external link)
National Trust for Scotland House of Dun - website (external link)
Different timetable for Day Out with Thomas weekends (13/14 July & 24/25 August) and Diesel weekend (17/18 August)