The Group has had many vehicles over the years and currently has 20 stored at our two location with others waiting in the wings to join us should larger premises come available.
All of the collection at the moment are public service vehicles ranging from an ex-Western Leyland Titan PD3/3 to our latest low floor 2002 Optare Solo from M W Nicoll of Laurencekirk.
However, in the past vehicles cars have also been in the collection, including a Morris Minor Traveller, Morris Minor Saloon, Rover P4 and Rover P6 2000SC. We have also assisted other groups with their own vehicles, namely the Caledonian Railway's 1947 Austin 8, carrying out repairs to the driver's side running board and other welding jobs. This car does require a full body off restoration and at this time we do not have the space. A few years ago we undertook the complete restoration of an ex-BR 1951 Scammell Scarab belonging to the Brechin Railway Preservation Society. This vehicle now resides with the BRPS and on occasions can be veiwed at Brechin Station.
We have many restored vehicles and a few still awaiting restoration, which takes place between running maintenance on the restored vehicles.